Our SPA Night November 21, 2010
A big thank you for Sheli who took these photos for us, to Galia and her variety of cards who gave us inner-insight and to Julie, Spa J manager, who helped us make this evening a success!
If you are interested in another session with Galia – here are the details
Check out my Slide Show! June 15, 2010
See photos from our Father’s Day Gift preparing workshop. Thanks to all who came and made this event a fun one!
Thank you to the lovely people who took part in our tasting. We enjoyed your company, Eran Elhalal’s great cheese selection and mozzarella making demo paired with Avi Ashman’s Israeli hand-picked wines and Rafi Sutton’s commentary on the wine. The discussion was lively and we all got to know new Israeli/Jewish American people!
The wines at the tasting were as follows:
- Yatir Sauvignon Blanc 2007
- Dalton Unoaked Chardonnay 2009
- Galil Mountain Viogner 2007
- Barkan Reserve Pinotage 2004
- Recanati Reserve Patit Syrah Zinfandel
- Carmel Single Vineyard Kayoumi Shiraz 2004
- Yarden Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
The cheeses at the tasting were as follows:
- Ricotta Fresca – Lioni Latticini, Italy, cow’s milk
- Mpzzarella Fresca – Made on site from Buffalo milk cheese curds
- Two Sisters Isabella, Gouda, Holland, cow’s milk
- Morbier, France, cow’s milk (line of vegetable ash running through the center)
- Tallegio, Italy, washed rids, cow’s milk
- Black River Blue, USA, PA, cow’s milk
Save the date for our next event – A family hike on June 19th!
Pictures from our Kabalat Shabat Event May 9, 2010
A big thanks to all of you who participated, Shaar Communities for conducting the Kabalat Shabat, Ayelet Nethanel from The Goodies Place and our gracious hosts, Renee and Andy!
See you all in our next event of wine and cheese tasting May 15th at 8:00!
To view photos, click this link: http://www.slide.com/r/zjMs7S5_6D8AXEZvsauPBHHTrSiFmBwb?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original